- The SAO phasing prototype visits MagAO
- 2015B Summary
- 2015B Día 34: Última noche en LCO.
- 2015B Day 33: Wrapping it up, and a few animals.
- 2015B Day 32 Part 2: Hi, I’m New Here
- 2015B Day 32: My new toy
- 2015B Day 31: My first experience
- 2015B Day 30: Labor Rights
- 2015B Day 29: Home Stretch
- 2015B Day 28: Final Countdown
- 2015B Day 27: No Meteorological Miracle
- 2015B Day 26: Deepest Bluest
- 2015B Day 25: Bah Humbug
- 2015B Day 24: From Alberto
- 2015B Day 23: Ain’t Never Gonna Stop
- 2015B Day 22: Holes worn through
- 2015B Day 21: Surprise Surprise
- 2015B Day 20: Still Here
- 2015B Day 19: Vanessa was here?
- 2015B Day 18: #LifeOnMagAO
- 2015B Day 17: #LifeAtLCO
- 2015B Day 16: We had . . . get this . . .clouds tonight
- 2015B Day 15: Back to clouds
- 2015B Day 14: Clear Skies
- 2015B Day 13: Amali wins the blog
- 2015B Day 12: A Post That Cannot Words
- 2015B Day 11: Exposing the MagAO Team’s Lies
- 2015B Day 10: !Feliz Gracias!
- 2015B Day 9: Only Partly Cloudy
- 2015B Day 8: Clouds Say Hey
Author Archives: Vanessa Bailey
After another busy night, I didn’t put together a substantive post. Thankfully, today was a beautiful day, with plenty of both literal and eye candy for the blog. Francois played Easter bunny and hid chocolate eggs around the control room … Continue reading
Hi everyone! With the beautiful weather and amazing avocados for every meal, it’s good to be back on the mountain again! Because MagAO is now open to the public (so to speak) and we’re executing a variety of programs, … Continue reading
Vanessa and Tiffany are doing an AMA on reddit, so get your questions ready! You can find it here. Leave your questions for us – we’ll check back Wednesday at 12 noon EST.