- Gemini Planet Imager discovers its first new planet
- 2015A: MagAO visits LBTI
- MagAO at Spirit of Lyot Recap: Days 2-5
- MagAO at Spirit of Lyot 2015 Recap: Day 1
- MagAO+Clio’s New Apodizing Phase Plate Coronagraphs
- 2015A Day 44: On Our Way
- 2015A Day 43: Around The Bend
- 2015A Day 42: What’s Up and Down
- 2015A Day 41: Last MagAO Science Night of 2015A!
- 2015A Day 40: This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)
- 2015A Day 39: Don’t you have anything 8th magnitude or brighter?
- 2015A Day 38: Get Lucky
- 2015A Day 37: Inside the solar system
- 2015A Day 36: Astronomy or Astrology?
- 2015A Day 35: Light Time
- 2015A Day 34: Still Alive
- 2015A Day 33: Don’t Panic
- 2015A Day 32: Ain’t no sunshine
- 2015A Day 31: All by myself no more
- 2015A Day 30: Dr.* Vanessa P. Bailey
- 2015A Day 29: NOW It’s Windy
- 2015A Day 28: Clio Field Stop/Start
- 2105A Day 27: The Wind Is Back
- 2015A Day 26: A quiet night there are no disturbances
- 2015A Day 25: Rolling on the river
- 2015A Day 24: What Do You Call The Wind?
- 2015A Day 23: Screensaver
- 2015A Day 22: Vizzies without you
- 2015A Day 21: Insusceptible to Shame
- 2015A Day 20: Into The Wind
Author Archives: Vanessa Bailey
After another busy night, I didn’t put together a substantive post. Thankfully, today was a beautiful day, with plenty of both literal and eye candy for the blog. Francois played Easter bunny and hid chocolate eggs around the control room … Continue reading
Hi everyone! With the beautiful weather and amazing avocados for every meal, it’s good to be back on the mountain again! Because MagAO is now open to the public (so to speak) and we’re executing a variety of programs, … Continue reading
Vanessa and Tiffany are doing an AMA on reddit, so get your questions ready! You can find it here. Leave your questions for us – we’ll check back Wednesday at 12 noon EST.