- 2015A Day 30: Dr.* Vanessa P. Bailey
- 2015A Day 29: NOW It’s Windy
- 2015A Day 28: Clio Field Stop/Start
- 2105A Day 27: The Wind Is Back
- 2015A Day 26: A quiet night there are no disturbances
- 2015A Day 25: Rolling on the river
- 2015A Day 24: What Do You Call The Wind?
- 2015A Day 23: Screensaver
- 2015A Day 22: Vizzies without you
- 2015A Day 21: Insusceptible to Shame
- 2015A Day 20: Into The Wind
- 2015A Day 19: I’m A Sucker for Sucker Troughs
- 2015A Day 18: How Come It Never Goes Smooth?
- 2015A Day 17: Only Girl in the World
- 2015A Day 16 Part II: Visited by Aliens
- 2015A Day 16 Part I: the ‘Milk’ in the Milky Way
- 2015A Day 15: Huevos con aceite
- 2015A Day 14: Trouble
- 2015A Day 13: Happy Mother’s Day!
- 2015A Day 12: Laird Misses Us
- 2015A Day 11: Pretty Hurts
- 2015A Day 10: (No) rest for the wicked
- 2015A Day 9: Coronagraphs for fun and profit
- 2015A Day 8: Flabbergasted…
- Eyepiece Observing With MagAO
- 2015A Day 7: All Up And Running
- 2015A Day 6: Closed Loop
- 2015A Day 5: This Close . . .
- 2015A Day 4: Almost our turn on Clay
- 2015A Day 3: Boom Clap Clio
Author Archives: Vanessa Bailey
After another busy night, I didn’t put together a substantive post. Thankfully, today was a beautiful day, with plenty of both literal and eye candy for the blog. Francois played Easter bunny and hid chocolate eggs around the control room … Continue reading
Hi everyone! With the beautiful weather and amazing avocados for every meal, it’s good to be back on the mountain again! Because MagAO is now open to the public (so to speak) and we’re executing a variety of programs, … Continue reading
Vanessa and Tiffany are doing an AMA on reddit, so get your questions ready! You can find it here. Leave your questions for us – we’ll check back Wednesday at 12 noon EST.