- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
- 2017B Day 11: MagAO Team Takes a Field Trip!
- 2017B Day 10: Hey Everybody
- 2017B Day 9: Clouds
- 2017B Day 8: Bubo Magellanicus
- 2017B Day 7: What’s in a title? that which we call a title by any other name would obey the rules
- 2017B Day 6: Undergrad Meets Telescope
- 00110010 00110000 00110001 00110111 01000010 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110101
- 2017B Day 4: Jared Says The Blog Rules Say This Title Can Be Anything
- 2017B Day 3: So cold even Clio is trying to get warm
- 2017B Day 2: On Sky!
- 2017B Day 1: Too Cold from The Old Pueblo
- 2017B Day 0: Arrived at LCO
- 2017A Day 21: A Very Successful MagAO Science Run Ends
- 2017A Day 20: All packed up
- 2017A Day 19: La Grande, Grande Araña del Cerro Manqui
- 2017A Day 18: Scary Spider
- 2017A Day 17: Multiple Suns and Planets in Dusty Disks
- 2017 DAY 16: Good Luck MAGAO Team
- 2017A DAY 15: The Amazing Weather Predicting ASM
- 2017A Day 14: Step On The Gas
- 2017A Day 13: Much excitement for first time users!
- 2017A Day 12: Clio night
- 2017A Day 11: Here We Go
- 2017A Day 10: We Collaborate with Order and Workplace
- 2017A Day 9: 10um
Author Archives: Ewan Douglas
It’s been a cloudy couple of nights at Las Campanas. We’ve watched cloud banks as we walk to the telescope: Clouds stream overhead as we open the the dome: Clouds fill the all-sky cam once our targets are up: monitored … Continue reading