- Congratulations to Dr. Miller, MagAO-X’s newly minted PhD!
- MagAO-X @ SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2018
- MagAO 2018 Day N: Still Not Home
- MagAO 2018A Day 18: All Packed Up
- MagAO 2018A Day 17: The Wrong End of a Telescope
- MagAO 2018A Day 16: Day 365
- MagAO 2018A Day 15: Fringe Science
- MagAO 2018A Day 14: Not just a phase
- MagAO 2018A Day 13: Moonglow
- MagAO 2018A Day 12: #LifeAtLCO
- MagAO 2018A Day 11: Here Comes the Sun
- MagAO 2018A Day 10: Back to Clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 9: The Universe
- MagAO 2018A Day 8: She blinded me with 73 clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 7: El cielo estaba nublado
- MagAO 2018A Day 6: The Return of Magellanicus
- MagAO 2018A Day 5: Cloudy Empire
- MagAO 2018A Day 4: Science Data!
- MagAO 2018A Day3: Closed-loop On Sky !
- MagAO 2018A Day 2: Shell Set w/ All 64 bits!
- MagAO 2018A Day 1: Surprise mystery guest
- MagAO 2018A Day 0: Cool Clio Code
- MagAO 2018A Day -1: Strike On The Way In
- MagAO 2018A Blog Rules
- Congratulations Dr. Wu — MagAO’s newest Ph.D.!
- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
Monthly Archives: August 2017
After two summers of working with Kate, she let me (an undergrad who has never been observing before) come with her to LCO. In short, this might be the most beautiful place I’ve ever been, viscachas are my new favorite … Continue reading
Do you want high winds, clouds, or bad seeing? If you wait long enough you can have all 3 at once. Btw, you can tell Katie was driving because she just popped the clutch and peeled out (no 10 modi … Continue reading
Tonight was the first science night of 2017B for the Giant Accreting Protoplanet Survey (GAPlanetS). Unfortunately, the timing of the run is such that all of our best targets are reaching their highest point in the sky as the sun … Continue reading