- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
- 2017B Day 11: MagAO Team Takes a Field Trip!
- 2017B Day 10: Hey Everybody
- 2017B Day 9: Clouds
- 2017B Day 8: Bubo Magellanicus
- 2017B Day 7: What’s in a title? that which we call a title by any other name would obey the rules
- 2017B Day 6: Undergrad Meets Telescope
- 00110010 00110000 00110001 00110111 01000010 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110101
- 2017B Day 4: Jared Says The Blog Rules Say This Title Can Be Anything
- 2017B Day 3: So cold even Clio is trying to get warm
- 2017B Day 2: On Sky!
- 2017B Day 1: Too Cold from The Old Pueblo
- 2017B Day 0: Arrived at LCO
- 2017A Day 21: A Very Successful MagAO Science Run Ends
- 2017A Day 20: All packed up
- 2017A Day 19: La Grande, Grande Araña del Cerro Manqui
- 2017A Day 18: Scary Spider
- 2017A Day 17: Multiple Suns and Planets in Dusty Disks
- 2017 DAY 16: Good Luck MAGAO Team
- 2017A DAY 15: The Amazing Weather Predicting ASM
- 2017A Day 14: Step On The Gas
- 2017A Day 13: Much excitement for first time users!
- 2017A Day 12: Clio night
- 2017A Day 11: Here We Go
- 2017A Day 10: We Collaborate with Order and Workplace
- 2017A Day 9: 10um
Monthly Archives: April 2013
MagAO won’t be back on the telescope for a year. That’s a long time. In the mean time, we have some amazing data to analyze, and we have some upgrades planned (which is why there’s such a long break). We’ll … Continue reading
Today Laird, Jared, and I packed everything up in preparation for departing… and possibly not coming back for almost a year. Jared was in charge of backing up all of our computers and archiving the VisAO data. We have 5 … Continue reading
Today we said goodbye to Alfio, Runa, Kate, and Alycia. Then we removed the ASM, Clio, and the Nas from the telescope. It went well. Exhausted though we may be, we will miss this place after we’re gone.