- MagAO 2018 Day N: Still Not Home
- MagAO 2018A Day 18: All Packed Up
- MagAO 2018A Day 17: The Wrong End of a Telescope
- MagAO 2018A Day 16: Day 365
- MagAO 2018A Day 15: Fringe Science
- MagAO 2018A Day 14: Not just a phase
- MagAO 2018A Day 13: Moonglow
- MagAO 2018A Day 12: #LifeAtLCO
- MagAO 2018A Day 11: Here Comes the Sun
- MagAO 2018A Day 10: Back to Clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 9: The Universe
- MagAO 2018A Day 8: She blinded me with 73 clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 7: El cielo estaba nublado
- MagAO 2018A Day 6: The Return of Magellanicus
- MagAO 2018A Day 5: Cloudy Empire
- MagAO 2018A Day 4: Science Data!
- MagAO 2018A Day3: Closed-loop On Sky !
- MagAO 2018A Day 2: Shell Set w/ All 64 bits!
- MagAO 2018A Day 1: Surprise mystery guest
- MagAO 2018A Day 0: Cool Clio Code
- MagAO 2018A Day -1: Strike On The Way In
- MagAO 2018A Blog Rules
- Congratulations Dr. Wu — MagAO’s newest Ph.D.!
- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
- 2017B Day 11: MagAO Team Takes a Field Trip!
- 2017B Day 10: Hey Everybody
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Hola, it’s Vizzy! I work hard to keep my fur fuzzed, so I was asked to do a special guest post on LCO style. MagAO has been immersed in the culture of LCO for a month, and they are a … Continue reading
This is my least favorite part: packing everthing up, getting organized, finding all of our lost allen wrenches, and taking a zip-tie inventory. The ASM came off the telescope yesterday, and rode down the hill first thing this morning. The … Continue reading
When you bring an expensive, delicate instrument to an observatory, you want there to be people like Juan Gallardo who put their full attention and serious effort into the procedures and operations for mounting and dismounting your instrument. Yesterday evening, … Continue reading