- Congratulations to Dr. Miller, MagAO-X’s newly minted PhD!
- MagAO-X @ SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2018
- MagAO 2018 Day N: Still Not Home
- MagAO 2018A Day 18: All Packed Up
- MagAO 2018A Day 17: The Wrong End of a Telescope
- MagAO 2018A Day 16: Day 365
- MagAO 2018A Day 15: Fringe Science
- MagAO 2018A Day 14: Not just a phase
- MagAO 2018A Day 13: Moonglow
- MagAO 2018A Day 12: #LifeAtLCO
- MagAO 2018A Day 11: Here Comes the Sun
- MagAO 2018A Day 10: Back to Clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 9: The Universe
- MagAO 2018A Day 8: She blinded me with 73 clouds
- MagAO 2018A Day 7: El cielo estaba nublado
- MagAO 2018A Day 6: The Return of Magellanicus
- MagAO 2018A Day 5: Cloudy Empire
- MagAO 2018A Day 4: Science Data!
- MagAO 2018A Day3: Closed-loop On Sky !
- MagAO 2018A Day 2: Shell Set w/ All 64 bits!
- MagAO 2018A Day 1: Surprise mystery guest
- MagAO 2018A Day 0: Cool Clio Code
- MagAO 2018A Day -1: Strike On The Way In
- MagAO 2018A Blog Rules
- Congratulations Dr. Wu — MagAO’s newest Ph.D.!
- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Well, we are almost home… we made it to the Dallas airport. When we left in early November, the election had just concluded and I was still eating Halloween candy. Thanksgiving has come and gone. And now that we are … Continue reading
We’re off the mountain! Laird, Katie, Jared and TJ finished putting MagAO to bed yesterday, and made the journey down to La Serena. We spent one night there, and with Laird’s folks took some time off to celebrate. We have … Continue reading
The last of the MagAO team left LCO today. So long and thanks for all the spatial resolution! Since we didn’t all overlap, here are the 3 group pictures we took that captured everyone who came on the commissioning run: