- MagAO 2018A Day -1: Strike On The Way In
- MagAO 2018A Blog Rules
- Congratulations Dr. Wu — MagAO’s newest Ph.D.!
- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
- 2017B Day 11: MagAO Team Takes a Field Trip!
- 2017B Day 10: Hey Everybody
- 2017B Day 9: Clouds
- 2017B Day 8: Bubo Magellanicus
- 2017B Day 7: What’s in a title? that which we call a title by any other name would obey the rules
- 2017B Day 6: Undergrad Meets Telescope
- 00110010 00110000 00110001 00110111 01000010 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110101
- 2017B Day 4: Jared Says The Blog Rules Say This Title Can Be Anything
- 2017B Day 3: So cold even Clio is trying to get warm
- 2017B Day 2: On Sky!
- 2017B Day 1: Too Cold from The Old Pueblo
- 2017B Day 0: Arrived at LCO
- 2017A Day 21: A Very Successful MagAO Science Run Ends
- 2017A Day 20: All packed up
- 2017A Day 19: La Grande, Grande Araña del Cerro Manqui
- 2017A Day 18: Scary Spider
- 2017A Day 17: Multiple Suns and Planets in Dusty Disks
- 2017 DAY 16: Good Luck MAGAO Team
- 2017A DAY 15: The Amazing Weather Predicting ASM
- 2017A Day 14: Step On The Gas
- 2017A Day 13: Much excitement for first time users!
- 2017A Day 12: Clio night
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The unofficial battle cry of the MagAO project over the last few days has been “More Cowbell!” as we try to get a high-order basis set that keeps our actuators happy. To get the truly amazing image quality that our … Continue reading
Today we worked more on interaction matrices and calibrations during the day. In the evening, Phil and T.J. spent some time optimizing and testing Clio. Clio got to move to the big computer in the Clay control room for the … Continue reading
And it won’t stop us tonight either! Rest assured that our PI had the foresight to keep the CRO on today, so MagAO commissioning continues unabated. Look how short that post was!