- MagAO 2018A Day 5: Cloudy Empire
- MagAO 2018A Day 4: Science Data!
- MagAO 2018A Day3: Closed-loop On Sky !
- MagAO 2018A Day 2: Shell Set w/ All 64 bits!
- MagAO 2018A Day 1: Surprise mystery guest
- MagAO 2018A Day 0: Cool Clio Code
- MagAO 2018A Day -1: Strike On The Way In
- MagAO 2018A Blog Rules
- Congratulations Dr. Wu — MagAO’s newest Ph.D.!
- Greetings from LBTI AO!
- 2017B Day 14: Not the last blog post
- 2017B Day 15: The End of the 2017B Run, and a Hike to See Petroglyphs
- 2017B Day 13: The Owl’s Perch
- 2017B Day 12: Arcseconds Chocolates Owls Earthquakes
- 2017B Day 11: MagAO Team Takes a Field Trip!
- 2017B Day 10: Hey Everybody
- 2017B Day 9: Clouds
- 2017B Day 8: Bubo Magellanicus
- 2017B Day 7: What’s in a title? that which we call a title by any other name would obey the rules
- 2017B Day 6: Undergrad Meets Telescope
- 00110010 00110000 00110001 00110111 01000010 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00100000 00110101
- 2017B Day 4: Jared Says The Blog Rules Say This Title Can Be Anything
- 2017B Day 3: So cold even Clio is trying to get warm
- 2017B Day 2: On Sky!
- 2017B Day 1: Too Cold from The Old Pueblo
- 2017B Day 0: Arrived at LCO
- 2017A Day 21: A Very Successful MagAO Science Run Ends
- 2017A Day 20: All packed up
- 2017A Day 19: La Grande, Grande Araña del Cerro Manqui
- 2017A Day 18: Scary Spider
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Extraction of the NAS Fitcheck team is underway. We all came down off the mountain today, feeling good about a successful run. Here’s our quote from the ride down: “Pirate mining? . . . no no, you probably said iron, … Continue reading
A light day today, if you use the usual MagAO tempo as your standard. Alan and Tyson did a little work on the guider this morning. We had some excitement today. Power to the telescope was accidentally shut off, and … Continue reading